Past a certain point, food art becomes so beautiful that you become unsure if you’d actually eat and ruin something so beautiful. Fernanda Abarca, an incredibly talented animator for DreamWorks who also creates realistic cakes, cupcakes and sugar sculptures, passed that point ages ago. Her detailed edible sculptures and cake toppers bring characters from popular animated movies to life.
Given her work as an animator for beloved movies like Kung Fu Panda and How To Train Your Dragon, it makes sense that her cake boutique, located in southern California, also primarily serves the entertainment industry.
Ссылки по теме:
- 15-Year-Old's Stop-Motion Animation Recreates Famous Movie Scenes
- Your Halloween Party Just Got Better With These Creative Cupcake Ideas
- This Artist Created Unhappy Endings To Disney Movies, And The Result Will Ruin Your Childhood
- Game of Thrones Characters: In the Books vs. On the Show
- 25 Epic And Cool Navi Avatar Cosplays That Are Mind-Blowing