After the success of last years Record Store Day face paints Natalie Sharp decided to Paint herself all over again. The faces were taking up to 8 hours to complete. One of the reasons why she loves vinyl is because of its true long playing physical format. She decided to listen to each album in full from start to end over and over again until the face was complete.
Mike Oldfield – Tubular Bells
The hardest by far was Mike Oldfields – Tubular bells. Painting the straight lines of the bent silver bell over her face would only work If she continued to look straight into her handheld magnifying mirror.
Ссылки по теме:
- Someone Is Replacing Musicians With Cats In Famous Album Covers, And Result Is Better Than Original
- Babies That Look Way, Way Older Than You
- This Woman Can Paint Masterpieces. And She Uses Her Face As Her Canvas
- Non-Toxic Face Paint To Turn Your Animals Into Creepy Skeletons
- Meet Monty: The Adorable Cat With An Unusual Face