The law frowns upon tattoos in South Korea, but that hasn’t stopped tattoo enthusiasts and the outlaw tattoo artist who serve them from getting cat tattoos to remind them of their feline friends while they’re out and about. Sol Tattoo, a parlor in Seoul, specializes in these cute cat tattoos.
South Korean law states that only medical practitioners (doctors) can do tattoos due to their invasive nature. Growing pressure from the public, however, spearheaded by popular athletes and celebrities, is encouraging the government to legalize the work of South Korea’s underground tattoo artists.
Ссылки по теме:
- A Boy And His Cats: I Document The Bond Between My Boys And Their Cats
- I Made A Bed For My Cat Inspired By Super Mario’s Chain Chomp Monster
- Geometric Tattoos By Dr. Woo
- Animal Tattoos With Digital Pixel Glitches By Russian Artist
- 27 Tiny Tattoos That Turn Your Fingers Into Art
Tags: cat south-korea tattoo