Do you love your adorable pets? Do you care about them so much that you will trust them with your kitchen tools, utensils and gizmos? For sure the little cat egoists won’t cook something you fancy, unless you both enjoy it, but hey, isn’t cooking together going to be just another level of you bonding together? Let’s examine the cooking process when cats are involved in detail and evaluate whether or not it will be the thing out there you’ve always missed?
2. Make sure the vegetables are fresh
3. As well as the fruits – there shouldn’t be any surprises!
4. In case it’s gone bad – your cat will know
5. Sort out the ingredients
6. Proceed to actual cooking
7. That’s right, the cat’s engaged!
8. Woah…not that much, slow down a bit…
9. That’s right, take a nap
10. Mix & Match
11. It’s all about that swag
12. Get it right
13. Time to preheat the oven!
14. Check occasionally if the meal’s done
15. The best way is to try it out!
16. Or sniff
17. Be cautious – use oven mitts
18. Let the cat invite everyone at the table – it knows how to be the master of the house
19. Your cat is probably one of the best when it comes to personal hygiene – let it do the dishes
20. Your cat also knows the best ways to burn the calories after eating. Or during eating