Ecuador is a beautiful country filled with stunning natural environments, and is also one of the most biodiverse countries in the world. When Ecuador’s Tourism Board wanted a new ad campaign to represent these facts, Brazilian creative agency Manipula came up with the perfect solution, creating a series of stunning photos of submerged creatures whose exposed body parts have transformed into parts of the most significant natural areas – the Amazon, the Andes, the Pacific coast and the Galapagos islands.
Ссылки по теме:
- Splattered Ink Animal Portraits By Chinese Artist Hua Tunan
- 55 Astonished Animals Who Are Freaked Out By What’s Happening
- Realistic Animal Lollipops By Young Japanese Master
- Animal Tattoos With Digital Pixel Glitches By Russian Artist
- 30 Animal Parents with their New-born Babies in the Wild