I grew up loving fantasy art and stories. The dragons that inhabited them always felt like the most imposing of characters. I loved imagining what they would look like. I try work humor into my work as much as I can, there is so much inspiration out there. Cats and dogs inspire me with the funny things they do, old sayings and jokes, even the news. It really makes me happy to see people smile, both young and old as they look through the modern dragons.
The only thing more dangerous than a wolf in sheep’s clothing is a dragon in wolfs clothing.
Ссылки по теме:
- People Around The World Actually Eat These 11 Ridiculous Foods
- 30 Heartbreaking Photos Of Pollution
- We Quit Our Jobs And Started Traveling
- Everything Is Pawsibble: Bruno The Bear Travelling The World
- 36 Powerful Street Art Pieces That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth