I create works that are somewhere in between street art, pottery, painting and sculpture. Most of my work consist of prints of traditional laces, made in clay or painted on the walls. Why laces? Because in laces there is an aesthetic code, which is deeply embedded in every culture. In every lace we find symmetry, some kind of order and harmony, isn’t that what we all seek for instinctively?
Ссылки по теме:
- Very realistic sculpture by by Rovo Jin
- 25 Magical Fairy Tale Art Renditions
- Ukranian tatoo-master and his stunning works
- 14 Truly Awesome Photos Of Tattoos Throughout History
- Toothpick City Art and Sculpture