Alexander and Jeanette Toczko, an elderly couple in California that had been married for 75 years, recently passed away in each others’ arms within less than a day of each other, professing their love for each other until the very end. Their last loving embrace was documented by their bereaved daughter Aimee Toczko-Cushman.
Alexander (95) and Jeanette (95) ‘dated’ since they were 8 and married in 1940. Several weeks ago, Alexander suffered a broken hip and became bedridden. Jeanette also fell ill, so a local hospice provided them with care beds where they could lie in each others’ arms.
After 75 years of marriage, this couple died in each others’ arms
“Wait for me, I’ll be there soon” – Jeanette told Alexander when he passed away
“The hospice nurse said it was the most incredible thing to see the two of them taking those last breaths together”
Ссылки по теме:
- Mom Carries Her Son’s Baby And The Story Behind It Is Beautiful
- We Quit Our Jobs And Started Traveling
- This Couple Who First Met In Preschool 20 Years Ago Just Got Married
- Taylor Swift Is The Unexpected Reason This Man Lost 400 Pounds
- Photographer And His Wife Plant 2 Million Trees In 20 Years To Restore A Destroyed Forest