34 Reasons as to why Australia is the most dangerous country
Snakes, spiders, crocodiles, sharks and drunk white males, find out why Australia is the most dangerous travel destination going.
1) Pythons will eat everything. EVERYTHING.
2) Pythons grow to be so big they can lift a wallaby.
3) They also like to explore malls, terrifying shoppers.
4) Snakes can climb up your toilets. No joke
5) The snakes there can eat other, bigger reptiles
6) You really need to understand that snakes are everywhere.
8) Flying fox bats can spread diseases.
9) Dingos are dangerous. Even to sharks.
10) But sharks threaten everyone else.
12) Surfers should also watch out for crocodiles.
13) Then again, most people should watch out for crocodiles.
14) Seriously. Crocodiles
15) But just to keep some perspective, even the crocodiles are eaten by snakes.
16) THESE are snake food.
17) And humans are food for the ticks.
18) Not to mention all of the other bugs that live there. Like lots and lots of spiders.
19) This is a bucket of funnel web spiders found at a campsite. Each of them can deliver a fatal bite.
20) The spiders aren’t the only problem. Soldier beetles also swarm.
21) But who are we kidding, the flies swarm, too.
23) These don’t swarm, but there are giant earthworms.
24) These are mole crickets. They are terrifying
25) Australia also is home to giant, venomous centipedes.
26) There are cassowaries, which are giant, awful birds.
27) Giant jellyfish are a thing that just show up.
28) But if you don’t like the big jellyfish, there are Irukandji jellyfish. They are 100x more poisonous than cobras.
29) Box jellyfish are also pretty terrible, though.
30) Don’t worry, there are other dangerous sea creatures. Blue ringed octopi are extremely venomous with no known anti toxin.
31) Marble cone snail stings can lead to respiratory paralysis and death.
32) Oh, and have you ever heard of stonefish? They are the world’s most venomous fish.
And THIS is what they can do to you.
33) Even if you stay out of the waters, death can come from above in form of hail
34) Oh, the freshwater swimming holes are pretty scary, too
Всё о политике в мире