Many already consider flowers to be a refreshing splash of color in their backyard or garden, so why not strengthen the impression by making them literally seem like a dash of spilled paint? These creative garden designs will show you how you can make flowers look like spilled streams and mounds of liquid color!
There's no one right or wrong way to make your spilled-pot garden, but one thing most guides agree on is that you should bury about half of the pot in the ground. This, of course, makes spilled-pot planters a great way to recycled old or broken pots (If you want more ideas for how to use old pots, check out our list of broken-pot planters)! The rest is easy – choose your plants and plant them in the location and design of your choice!
Ссылки по теме:
- Spanish Artist Creates Delicate Pressed Flower Sculptures
- Flotsam: Flower Portraits Captured Underwater
- Flower Desserts From Japan Are Too Pretty To Eat
- Shape-Shifting ‘Origami’ Pots That Grow Together With Your Plants
- 34 Picture-Perfect Fairy Gardens Made From Broken Flower Pots