2. But have you ever asked yourself, “Am I truly lazy?”
College life involves turning your laptop sideways so you can lay down
3. “Have I ever given so few fucks that I couldn’t even be bothered to face the same angle as the screen?”
4. “Do I constantly feel so tired that the only way I can watch my shows enjoyably is by balancing my laptop in unholy ways to match my position in bed?”
5. Sure it’s called a “lap”top. So what?
6. Its sole purpose is to make your life more comfortable.
7. And let’s face it, this is as comfy as it gets.
Suspension of classes, the curtains down. Sideways laptop. Game of Thrones. Warm blankets. Mmhhmm it's all good!
8. If you wanna go to sleep watching reruns of Friends, how else are you supposed to do it?
9. Watch sitting up till your eyes are closing? Pfffft.
Joc is so cute she turned her laptop sideways so she could watch while lying down ☺️
10. The amount of energy required to sit up in bed is TOO DAMN HIGH.
11. Screw good posture and long-term neck pains.
12. What matters is that you’re cozy right now.
13. So get your blanket, turn to your side, and embrace the sideways laptop.
14. It’s the only way to be.