2. But have you ever asked yourself, “Am I truly lazy?”
College life involves turning your laptop sideways so you can lay down
3. “Have I ever given so few fucks that I couldn’t even be bothered to face the same angle as the screen?”
Only @escorpio1894 would lay on her side and turn her laptop like this....wtf? pic.twitter.com/Y7KYVOakfN— Natalia :) (@queenofsarcasm_) May 17, 2014
4. “Do I constantly feel so tired that the only way I can watch my shows enjoyably is by balancing my laptop in unholy ways to match my position in bed?”
Using my folio to stand my laptop on its side for optimal usage pic.twitter.com/VS4Xydcp8t— Princess Taya (@tayaacartwright) March 8, 2014
5. Sure it’s called a “lap”top. So what?
me: why is the laptop sideways gong: because my hEAD IS pic.twitter.com/ry9fnXcepK— ☆ (@orbitals_) November 8, 2014
6. Its sole purpose is to make your life more comfortable.
When you're tired of sitting up and watching netflix straight so you turn your laptop sideways to fit the way you lay pic.twitter.com/XhKTvQB1pJ— Janell☪ (@cocojanelll) March 17, 2015
7. And let’s face it, this is as comfy as it gets.
Suspension of classes, the curtains down. Sideways laptop. Game of Thrones. Warm blankets. Mmhhmm it's all good!
8. If you wanna go to sleep watching reruns of Friends, how else are you supposed to do it?
9. Watch sitting up till your eyes are closing? Pfffft.
Joc is so cute she turned her laptop sideways so she could watch while lying down ☺️
10. The amount of energy required to sit up in bed is TOO DAMN HIGH.
This kids using his laptop sideways smh lol @clairmontthe2nd pic.twitter.com/qZibLYVU— © (@CGtaughtme) April 5, 2012
11. Screw good posture and long-term neck pains.
This is how @MrNeeNaw watches lectures. Note the sideways laptop... pic.twitter.com/6UO112CES1— Patsy Middleton (@Patriciarghhh) November 29, 2013
12. What matters is that you’re cozy right now.
Why yes her laptop is turned sideways for optimal viewing pic.twitter.com/Ejs2Qpfs— Brie Champagne (@BrieChamps) January 28, 2013
13. So get your blanket, turn to your side, and embrace the sideways laptop.
14. It’s the only way to be.