Dating advice though, who needs it? Probably everyone, especially since tinder is where dating takes place these days. *shudders*. Still, the endless stream of nudes, unwarranted propositions, or warranted, whatever you're into, is somehow an improvement over the old and outdated ways of dating. Once you read through these rather appalling dating tips from the 1930s you'll suddenly feel much better about your dating life, or lack there of. 1938 must of been quite a year to be alive as that is when Parade Magazine published these wonderful tips on dating and life. Check 'em out!
1. Sentiments - who needs 'em?
2. No car mirror - very annoying.
3. Are you seriously sitting awkwardly? Who even are you?
4. Allure. No Waiting. Smiles. - Got it.
5. Clothes, why even wear them?
6. ALL ATTENTION MUST BE ON MAN.
7. Caressing = big no no.
8. Wear one, no sagging.
9. "When a man dances, he wants to dance."
10. You wake up looking like that, got it?
11. Ever again, ladies.