10. Those Who Sleep On Their Side, AKA “The Fetal Position”
9. Sleeping On Your Back, AKA “The Starfish”
8. On Your Side with Arms Stretched Out or Extended, AKA “The Yearner”
The problem with sleeping on one’s side (especially for women) is that it causes wrinkles from their face being shoved into their pillow and their breasts will sag earlier than those who sleep on their backs. This is because they hang down to the side and are pulled downward, which will cause premature drooping.
7. Another Side Position Known As “The Log”
There are other studies; however, that show that people who sleep in this position are less likely to be friendly since they are “set in their ways.” Apparently they are so afraid of change that even their sleep patterns don’t appear to have any flexibility.
6. The Hugger of Pillows
5. The Soldier
4. On Their Stomach, Or The “Freefall”
3. Not The Starfish, Nor The-Soldier Back Sleeper
1. Sleeping With a Pet
Most people who own a dog or a cat (or even multiple pets) that allow them to sleep in their bed are most likely the kind of people who would prefer the company of animals over humans. Or maybe the animals just think that “they are people, too,” and the humans don’t categorically have a choice in the matter to where they are sleeping.