My name is Jo Chorny also known as peaceofpaper, and I create art by cutting paper with a scalpel. My favourite way of photographing my papercuts is to hold them against the sky; I love the dramatic effect this gives, and the variation of colours and textures in the sky as a backdrop. Plus this way you can see my intricate cutting more clearly.
Ссылки по теме:
- Geometric Paper Animal Sculptures
- Toilet paper wedding dress
- Animal Tattoos With Digital Pixel Glitches By Russian Artist
- Children And Animals Cuddle In Cute Photoshoots By Elena Karneeva
- Friendship between tiger and a man