Sees cherry blossoms in bloom. Runs to airport
1. This spectacularly beautiful giant lantern.
2. And this statue of a giant robot is bad. Ass.
3. The cities are so pretty at night.
4. Just look at the streets!
5. Even when it’s raining, the scenery is awe-inspiring
6. Amongst the bustling cities are peaceful, tranquil moments.
7. That Osaka skyline could be a computer game.
8. And Kyoto doesn’t even look real.
9. So many temples to discover
10. And beautifully lined treks.
11. Does your favourite have a temple perfectly reflected in a serene lake?
12. It’s a place where tradition is held in high regard.
13. And brilliant colours pop through every season.
14. There’s even snow for the winter lovers.
15. Orange you glad you’ve put Japan on your bucket list?
16. There are adorable mascots for legit everything.
17. And of course you’ll spot them at Tokyo Disneyland.
18. Then there’s the food.
19. Perhaps Teppanyaki is more your thing.
20. Or oko-nom-nom-nom-nom-iyaki?
21. And let’s not forget the perfectly packed bento boxes.
22. Forget Paris, get a Japanese crêpe into ya!
23. You’ll never be too far from a conveniently placed vending machine.
24. They are literally everywhere.
25. Moving right along… what about the cherry blossoms?
29. Are you kidding right now?
30. Yep. Japan sure is spectacular.
31. Cheers to the Land of the Rising Sun.