This is seriously impressive.
This amazing haunted house was put together by Los Angeles photographer and artist Christine McConnell.
“I’m very enamored with the style of the 1940s, ’50s, and ’60s,” McConnell told BuzzFeed last year. “But I love the goofy sense of comedy that came out of the 1980s. So my work is kind of a pretty/spooky combination of those things.”
She told BuzzFeed that her haunted house this year took about four 12-hour days to finish and cost around $250, with the most expensive part being the green lights that come on at night.
“When I was photographing myself on the porch, people driving by were stopping and also taking pictures; it was pretty funny,” she said. “Also, tons of parents with their kids kept wanting to take pictures of themselves against the house.”
And this isn’t the first time she’s decorated it. Two years ago, she dressed it up in a Nightmare Before Christmas theme.
“I grew up in this house and helped my parents restore it,” she said. “I don’t live with them, but I still come back every year to decorate for Halloween. We’re all pretty close.”
Ссылки по теме:
- Your Halloween Party Just Got Better With These Creative Cupcake Ideas
- This House May Be Small, But You Have To See To Believe How Luxurious
- If This House Doesn’t Look Like Much To You, Wait Til You Go Inside. R
- This Chicken Coop Is Cooler Than Most Human Houses.
- After A Heart Attack At 40, Normal Living Made No Sense To This Woman.
Tags: decoration halloween house woman