In honor of Playboy no longer offering nudity, here is a look at editions of the magazine from the last 62 nudity filled years that are worth the most today. Some are actual copies, while others are just for the covers. Different sources will value particular issues and certain covers and such, so if you’re an aficionado, feel free to scrutinize my sources as you see fit.
10. November 1954 – Centerfold: Diane Hunter
9. January 1955 – Bettie Page
8. February and March 1954 – Yvonne Menard (Cover) and Dolores Del Monte
7. January 1954 – First Dated Issue and First With The Rabbit
6. June 1962 – Merissa Mathes
5. August 1993 – Pamela Anderson and Dan Aykroyd (Original Cover Photo)
4. September 2009 – Heidi Montag (Original Cover Photo)
3. November 1993 – Jerry Seinfeld and Various Models (Original Cover Photo)
2. March 1980 – Bo Derek
1. December 1953 – Marilyn Monroe
While the cover art is worth well over $10,000, a copy of the original magazine is worth between $20,000 and $40,000.