British artist Marc Hagan-Guirey aka Paper Dandy has gained international attention with his Horrorgami cut-scenes inspired by classic horror films. Marc, who is lives and works in London, UK, uses little more than a scalpel and single sheet of A4 paper to create his work which has gained him an array of celebrity collectors including Jonathan Ross, Derren Brown and Star Wars director, JJ Abrams.
Ссылки по теме:
- Incredibly Detailed Hand-Cut Paper Art
- Your Halloween Party Just Got Better With These Creative Cupcake Ideas
- Dogs vs Human Halloween Costumes: Who Wears It Better?
- 34 Breathtakingly Beautiful Scenes From Horror Movies
- Toilet paper wedding dress