Felines have participated in rocket launches since at least 1963, when the French launched Félicette the cat aboard Veronique AGI sounding rocket No. 47. But since rockets are expensive, and cat-astronaut training is expensive, these Patent Bubble Pet Carriers by U-Pet are the best, low budget alternative for your pussy.
These practically designed backpack cases, satchels, and bags will provide your pet with a view of the outside world as it accompanies you on your adventures, and the bags are made from non-toxic, washable materials. No oxygen tanks are needed, as each bag has holes for air. Pick one up for just 99 USD; your cat will be over the moon about it!
Ссылки по теме:
- The story of a cat rescue
- 15 Spoiled Cats That Probably Live Better Than You
- Black Cats Don’t Have Anything To Do With Bad Luck
- Get Ready To Meet The World’s Oldest Cat
- Awesome Zipper-Mouth Cat Sweater