Erik Stehmann, a designer based in the Netherlands, has created a brilliant take on the scratching post that will serve as a beautiful decoration for your home and an effective therapy tool for your cat. That’s because the scratching post is shaped like a dog!
“Take that, you tyrant!”
The scratching post is named DOG, with a smaller variant called PUP. “Not only does DOG protect your furniture from cat scratching, but it is also THE way for cats to release their frustrations on their ‘natural enemy!'” writes Stehmann (yes, we know that dogs and cats can be the best of pals, but let us enjoy our faux-conflict).
Ссылки по теме:
- Hilarious Pets Facing Public Shaming That Will Make You Say AwWw!
- Through Human Intervention, These Dog Breeds Have Changed Over Time...
- A Bedraggled Pile of Fur Becomes a Sweet Little Dog
- Very clever dog who knows how to spend money
- Meet Toast, the Adorable Dog Whose Tongue Is Constantly Sticking Out
Tags: dog post scratching