This cat will put a spell on you for sure. The kitty’s multi-colored eyes look as if there was a universe hiding in them (and since pretty much everything revolves around cats these days, it wouldn’t be a surprise).
On a more scientific note, sectoral heterochromia is responsible for this magic. It’s a condition when the iris contains two completely different colors in the same area.
If your cat was born with such mesmerising eyes – there’s no need to worry about it, it doesn’t affect your pet’s vision. However, if your cat had normal eyes and later on started to develop heterochromia, it might suggest a disease.
Ссылки по теме:
- Awesome Zipper-Mouth Cat Sweater
- Black Cats Don’t Have Anything To Do With Bad Luck
- 12 Very Important Cat Shapes
- 15 Spoiled Cats That Probably Live Better Than You
- Get Ready To Meet The World’s Oldest Cat
Tags: cat eyes heterochromia