How would you like to get 32,000 USD for taking care of pandas all day? It sounds too good to be true, but panda caretaker is a real job in China, at the Giant Panda Protection and Research Center.
“Your work has only one mission,” reports China Daily. “Spending 365 days with the pandas and sharing in their joys and sorrows. You need perseverance for this job. We expect that the applicants will be mainly white-collar workers from big cities. They are used to eating whatever they want, but inside the giant panda base, the choices will not be plentiful.”
Ссылки по теме:
- She Makes Panda-Inspired Food For Her 4 Children
- People Who Had Only ONE JOB But Still Failed Brilliantly
- 15 Hilarious Photos of Failed Jobs
- The First Surviving Panda Triplets
- Cosplayers reveal their day jobs