Teensy-weensy baby swordfish are now on the shortlist for "cutest animal in the world"
Here, have a photo of a ridiculously cute baby swordfish, because everyone needs to see this.
Sometimes animals surprise you with their cuteness, like the swordfish in this photo that was taken by Juan C. Levesque. Levesque is a PhD candidate and recently wrote a very interesting article on the life cycle patterns of swordfish in a Florida Sportsman article. The really interesting part concerns the rapid development of swordfish. According to Levesque, "within one year, this little guy may be 39 inches." That could mean a potential growth of 4,000% in a year.
While we're at it, here's some more ridiculously cute, itsy-bitsy baby animals. Why not check out this baby chameleon?
Ссылки по теме:
- This Wild Squirrel Made A Nest For Her Baby In Her Rescuer’s Drawer And It’s Adorable
- 30 Animal Parents with their New-born Babies in the Wild
- Animal Tattoos With Digital Pixel Glitches By Russian Artist
- Children And Animals Cuddle In Cute Photoshoots By Elena Karneeva
- Expressive Animal Portraits Reveal Their Strong ‘Human’ Emotions