Ever seen Katsushika Hokusai's famous painting, Great Wave Off Kanagawa? Probably. But have you ever seen it painted on somebody's lips? Probably not. Until now that is. Because that's precisely what Canadian makeup artist Andrea Reed has done. Going by the name Girl Grey Beauty, Reed's ability to turn her lips into stunning works of art has earned her an Instagram* following of more than 100,000 people.
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- Ukranian tatoo-master and his stunning works
- 25 Magical Fairy Tale Art Renditions
- Very realistic sculpture by by Rovo Jin
- 14 Truly Awesome Photos Of Tattoos Throughout History
- Street Art Project Spreads 4,000 Blue Butterflies Throughout the World