My name is Nomeda Ciurlionyte. I am a Lithuanian artist. I came to live in Ukraine 6 years ago. My 2 daughters were born here. Since a very early age my little ones showed an enormous interest in painting. So I have decided to make an experiment.
I gave them paint, brushes and canvases and my daughters started painting.When they cover white canvases with the first layer of paint, I look at what they have done and different worlds and images appear. My paintings are a reflection of feelings, life situations and a hidden glimpses of beauty.
Ссылки по теме:
- Woman Creates Glow-In-The-Dark Galaxy Painting For Boy Who Couldn’t Fall Asleep, Here’s His Reaction
- Mom Braids Unbelievably Intricate Hairstyles Every Morning Before School
- Mom Had Almost Accepted That She Would Never Hear Her 5 Y.O. Daughter’s Voice
- A 25-Year-Old And Her Mom Look Like Identical Twins In These Photos
- Daughter Posts Brutally Honest Texts That She Receives From Her Crazy Jewish Mother, And It’s Hilari