While traveling around the world, it is possible to notice one thing – none of the doors are the same. Sometimes extraordinary, outstanding and mysterious doors often are perceived as an opportunity to get into some kind of magical world. Young artist Viktoria Kravchenko draw watercolours of doors worldwide and reminds that doors can also be artwork.
Ссылки по теме:
- Gloomy Watercolor Cats Slowly Bleeding Into The Paper
- What This Artist Does To Her Face Will Seriously Mess With Your Mind
- Most People Would Overlook An Old Saw Blade...But Not This Artist
- Artists Who Really Stood Out In Their Painting Class
- 22 WATERCOLOR MASTERPIECES
Tags: artist door traveling watercolor