GiGi, a great horned owl, was at death’s door when she was brought to Wild at Heart Rescue, Mississippi. The poor thing suffered a massive head trauma, possibly after being hit by a car. After an extensive treatment, GiGi got better. It probably wouldn’t have been possible if not for the care of Douglas “Doug” Pojeky. The owl was so grateful to her rescuer Pojeky that she couldn’t stop hugging him when the man came back from a trip.
The owl was so grateful to her rescuer Pojeky that she couldn’t stop hugging him when the man came back from a trip
Pojeky helped the owl to recover after a significant head trauma
“In all my years of working with birds of prey, I have never seen someone with such a bond with these magnificent birds,” said the rescue’s founder
Ссылки по теме:
- Man Buys Turtles From Food Market And Releases Them Back To The Sea
- Meet The Dutch Owl Who Loves To Land On People’s Heads
- Guy Rescues A Baby Moose, And Now It Visits Him Every Day
- The King Of All Men Saw Something Drowning In The Ocean.
- 12 Must-Have Items For The Perfect Man Cave