When 23-year-old Isabella Eisenmann from Boston saw a social media post about a featherless lovebird Rhea needing a home, she decided to help. Now the whole world is falling in love with Eisenmann’s lovebird, with birdie’s followers on Instagram* even sending her custom-made sweaters.
Luckily, Rhea has only a mild form of this condition and doesn’t need anything than an annual blood test
Rhea has no business being sad, and is extremely social
Rhea is always out of the cage and running around in the house, at times even singing like crazy!
More pics below… Cuteness overload!
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- 17 Perfect And Adorable Uses For Your Cat
- 99-Year-Old Woman Spreads Love By Making Dresses For Children In Need
- Service Dog Calms Bride Suffering From Anxiety During Her Wedding Day
- These Kids In Canada Tied Coats To Street Poles To Help Homeless Prepare For Winter
- Restaurant Puts Fridge In Street So Hungry People Can Take Leftovers
Tags: Featherless Lovebird help