Meet Dora and her brother Felix. These two adorable kittens were found wandering on the roadside in New South Wales, Australia, when a loving couple rescued them and took them in. Soon the couple realised something unusual about the kittens’ appearance…
They brought Dora and Felix into RSPCA’s Blue Mountains shelter and after caretakers took a look, it became clear – the kittens were born without eyelids. “Without corrective surgery, the kittens were likely to go blind within a year,” Patrick Jones of RSPCA NSW wrote on his blog. “Thanks to the amazing vets from the Eye Clinic for Animals (in Sydney), the surgery that Felix and Dora so desperately needed was made possible.” The kittens came out of surgery with new eyelids and happy as can be.
Now Dora and Felix are 9 months old and looking for a forever home. “Their foster carer would love to see the pair adopted together, but they would also thrive on their own,” Jones wrote.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Cat Brings Home The Most Unusual Treats For His Family
- 19 Cats Who Made Poor Life Choices
- This Cat Is The Greatest Fashion Diva Of All Time
- What Happens When A House Cat Meets A Wild Deer?
- 17 Perfect And Adorable Uses For Your Cat