South Korean artist Hongdam offers an alternative to big and garish tattoo designs. His distinct style is light and elegant but while it appears minimalistic, each intricate piece consists of a huge amount of detail.
There was a time, not so very long ago, when people with tattoos were not allowed in public baths or swimming pools in South Korea. Now, however, things are slowly changing for the better. Hongdam has almost 160,000 Instagram* followers and is one of the few bold artists who are shaping the face of tattoo culture in his country.
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- 14 Truly Awesome Photos Of Tattoos Throughout History
- 26 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- Mind Blowing Tattoos Inspired By Real Art
- Surreal Tattoos By This Belarussian Artist Will Make You Want To Get Inked
- The Incredible Tattoo Art Of Stu Pagdin