A customer in Petsmart in Northwest Raleigh, North Carolina couldn’t help but share this tweet of an adorable kitten in a sock sweater recently, and it’s easy to see why when you look at the picture. “I’m at petco and THEY FOUND A KITTEN IN THE STORM AND PUT HER IN A LITTLE SWEATER,” she wrote in her tweet that’s since been shared almost 64k times and liked by more than 113k people.
She was shown to a family who were looking for a new kitten and they fell in love with her immediately
Ссылки по теме:
- The Cutest Way To Rescue A Kitten
- Rescue Cats At The Largest No-Kill Cat Sanctuary In California
- Animal Shelter Partners With Elderly Care Facility To Save Both Orphaned Kittens And Elders
- Guy Rescues A Baby Moose, And Now It Visits Him Every Day
- Kitten Found On Roadside Surprises Hoomins With Extreme Fluffiness