What’s more difficult – to fit into your clothes from 50 years ago or to maintain a happy marriage for half a century? How about both? Seem impossible? Not for Carole-Ann and Jim Stanfield.
Their granddaughter Hayley wanted to look at family photos and when Jim, now 71, went to get them, he found the couple’s wedding clothes instead. Hayley begged her grandparents to try them on. Eventually, both agreed to take the challenge and the results shocked everybody – the clothes fitted perfectly.
Hayley then threw a party to celebrate the pair’s 50th wedding anniversary. Carolle-Ann and Jim attended it in the clothes they last wore on October 1st, 1966 and looked stunning. The couple went to Malta to celebrate their honeymoon 50 years ago, but now they’re thinking about a second one in Turkey.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Married Couple Takes The Most Breathtaking Travel Photos Ever
- Groom Fakes Death to Avoid Marriage!
- How To Start Off Your Marriage On A High Note
- We Quit Our Jobs And Started Traveling
- Couple Shows Us What A Fairytale Relationship Looks Like
Tags: anniversary couple marriage