When this amazing 86-year-old man found out about his local assisted living facility’s plans to knit tiny caps for premature babies he knew he had to be a part of it. “I’ve never knitted in my life,” Ed said. But that did not stop him. Ed reached out to his daughter for help and she was more than happy to teach him.
Mr. Moseley told that is wasn’t easy and it was a slow start – the first cap took him over three hours to complete, but after some practice he’d finish them in an hour and a half.
Ed already made more than 50 hats and inspired other residents to help make 300 more. And he’s not stopping yet!
Ссылки по теме:
- Man Photoshops Himself Into Pictures Of Kendall Jenner, Makes Them 10 Times Bette
- Mom Makes Fun Of Her Model Brother By Having Her Toddler Recreate His Poses
- Every Morning, 86-Year-Old Tailor Goes To Work In Different Outfit
- Man Completely Unfazed By Flood In Starbucks Inspires Hilarious Photoshop Battle
- 3-Month-Old Baby Has A ‘Harry Potter’ Photoshoot And It Couldn’t Get Any Cuter