On Halloween night an injured puppy was thrown out of a moving vehicle and left to die. Luckily, two women saw the crying dog, wrapped him in a blanket and took the pooch to the Albany Police Station. Patrolman Jon-David Hill called animal control. They wouldn’t be able to do anything for the injured dog and that they’d have to put him down. But officer Hill couldn’t let this happen.
Animal control told they wouldn’t be able to do anything and that they’d have to put him down
Officer Hill decided to adopt him: “I didn’t want his life to be pain and suffering and just be over”
Although one of doggie’s legs had to be amputated, now the pooch has a loving home!
“He’s now playing ball, he’s moving around really well, he’s able to jump on the couch,” Hill told. “He’s nervous when he first meets people, but once he can smell you, he automatically starts licking everybody.”
Ссылки по теме:
- Good Dog Saves A Baby Deer From Drowning
- Rescued Husky Goes Through An Incredible Transformation In Just 8 Months
- US Olympic Skier Gus Kenworthy Rescued 90 Dogs From Korean Dog Meat Farm
- This Man Saw A Dog Being Sold For Meat And Just Couldn’t Walk By
- Starving Homeless Dog Gets Rescued And Taken To Pet-Friendly Restaurants Every Day