Remember the smoking hot fireman calendar by French fashion photographer Fred Goudon? Well, now he’s back with an even hotter calendar featuring a bunch of semi-naked French farmers posing with livestock. Because why not, right?
OK, so working on a farm with barely any clothes on probably isn’t the best idea from a health and safety perspective, but these guys are too busy working the camera to care about working the land! From Champagne and Picardie to Normandie and Provence, Goudon traveled the country in search of fanciable farmhands who were willing to pose for his latest project. And fortunately for us, he found more than a few willing participants! 2016 may have sucked, but if you’re into partially-dressed handsome French farmers posing with cows and piglets, then 2017 promises to be much better.
Ссылки по теме:
- French Firefighters Release Charity Calendar 2016, Fire Risk Rises Across France
- Splash Calendar 2016: Global Goals
- World’s First Ever Calendar Of Naked Red-Haired Men That We Made For 2017
- This Firefighters Calendar Just Got Even Hotter With The Addition Of Puppies
- Forget Chocolate, Cheese Advent Calendars Are A Thing Now