This year, Twitter user @aidanswalt decided to up his Christmas tree game so he got himself a 20 ft one. The only problem – it didn’t fit inside his living room…
His idea was simple, yet brilliant: they cut it in half and strapped the top part to the roof, giving it the desired “through the roof” effect. This creative solution instantly went viral and has already been retweeted more than 40,000 times. Lets just hope that Santa won’t get confused and leave all the presents on the roof. If you’d like more creative Christmas trees, check out this list that we’ve compiled earlier.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Japanese Train Station Was Built Around A 700 Year Old Tree, And Here’s Why
- Victorian Christmas Cards That Are As Creepy As Those Times Themselves
- This Family Started Doing ‘Real Life’ Christmas Cards 6 Years Ago And They Get Crazier
- This Technicolor Basketball Court In Paris Just Made The City Even Cooler
- Expectations VS. Reality: 10+ Christmas Baby Photoshoot Fails