Russian fisherman Roman Fedortsov's twitter account is flooded with photos of the most bizarre deep sea beings ever. The man behind the camera works on a fishing trawler in Murmansk (extreme northwest of Russia), and uses his phone to document the "monstrous" creatures that get pulled in the fishing nets. Some argue that the strange fish look like something from a horror movie.
Ссылки по теме:
- 16 Beach Babe Manicures That Are Better Than A Sunburn
- Sea Bunnies: Japan Is Going Crazy About These Furry Sea Slugs
- Fairytale Porcelain Creatures By Ukrainian Artist Duo
- 15 of the Strangest Animals Living In The Ocean
- Sea-Inspired Table Will Let You Gaze Into The Depths Of The Sea While Dining