Valentino was the unfortunate cat no human would touch. The kitty’s fur was hardened and riddled with grime. His eyes were shut from being too caked and swollen for him to see anything. On top of that, the poor thing suffered from sarcoptic mange, a condition that is highly contagious to both cats and humans. But when Elaine Seamans passed by Valentino’s cage at the Baldwin Park animal shelter last week and heard his cry for help, she knew what to do.
The poor thing suffered from sarcoptic mange, a condition that is highly contagious to both cats and humans
When Elaine Seamans passed by Valentino’s cage last week and heard his cry for help, she knew what to do
She made sure Valentino is getting medical care. They hope that he will make it and be ready for adoption soon
Ссылки по теме:
- Mom Refuses To Give Up Her Disabled Baby With “Low Intelligence” Nurtures Him All The Way To Harvard
- Boy Writes Heartbreaking Note On Toy Panda Because His Mom Couldn’t Afford To Buy It
- We Saved A One-Eyed Cat, And He Saved Us Right Back!
- Couple Surprised After They Buy A Tiny Kitty, And It Grows To Be The World’s Longest Cat
- 13-year Old Shelter Cat Gets Adopted, Can’t Fall Asleep Unless His Human Holds His Paw