People tend to think that love can only be shown with grand, extraordinary gestures that the world can see. It’s arguable, though, that ‘true’ love exists in the small and seemingly mundane, yet intimate moments shared between two hearts. Auckland-based, Korean-born artist Lynn Choi is acutely aware of this fact, and has crafted a few illustrations that brilliantly capture those heartwarming ‘everyday’ experiences we all share with the ones we hold dear.
Ссылки по теме:
- Girl Illustrates Life With Her Dog And The Pictures Will Melt Your Cold Heart
- Korean Illustrator Captures Love And Intimacy So Well That You Can Almost Feel It
- 40 Years Ago This Man Sold Everything To Buy A Bike And Travel 6,000 Miles From India To Sweden
- “This Is What I See When I Create Art”: Beautiful Paintings Of Natural Russian Landscapes
- Artist Keeps Illustrating Everyday Life With His Wife