A Facebook* post by a teacher in Ghana has gone viral and won the hearts of many people, thanks to his unusual and improvised methods of teaching ICT (Information and Communications Technology), without a computer!
Owura Kwadwo from Kumasi, Ghana, has to improvise when teaching ICT to kids without access to computers
When teaching Microsoft Word, he draws a complete screenshot on the chalkboard for his students to copy and learn from
Mr. Kwadwo studied visual arts and he puts his skills to good use
“I do it to make my students understand what I‘m teaching. At least to give a picture of what they will see if they were behind a computer,” he told.
* Запрещены в РФ
Source: — specially translated for fishki.net
Ссылки по теме:
- Moms And Dads Post That Horrible Moment Their Kids Go Back To School
- Special Ed Teacher Invites Entire Class To Her Wedding, And The Internet Falls In Love With Her
- Teacher Lost Her 16 y/o Cat, So Her Students Surprised Her With 2 Rescue Kittens
- School Asks 100 Graffiti Artists To Paint It Before Renovation
- 10 Weird Schools You Won’t Believe Actually Exist