Dave Pollot is a US painter who brings new life to old and forgotten art. He buys thrift store paintings and perfectly "enhances" them with pop culture symbols, giving a cool, nerdy spin to what's dusting away inside cracked frames. "Any scratches or marks are carefully touched up and then my own visions are added." Before focusing on repurposing discarded thrift art, Dave painted more ‘serious’ architectural paintings and landscapes.
Ссылки по теме:
- These Hyperrealistic Paintings By A Japanese Artist Are So Precise You Might Confuse Them With Photo
- 16 Hilarious Comics That Reveal The Reality Of Having A Cat
- 87-Year-Old Spanish Granny Is Killing It With Microsoft Paint
- From A Lead Pencil To The Apple Pencil
- This Modern School Teacher Asks Her Students Draw On Her Dress, And The Result Is Adorable
Tags: Dave Pollot art fun painter painting thrift-store