When I was 7 years old, I discovered graphic arts. It was my passion and I went that path for a very long time. Photography came along to my life after my children were born, and it has become my life. Baby photography is what I love the most. Babies represent: fresh start, birth, new beginning, innocence. I feel thankful for the opportunity to work and create “art” with the smallest models.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Photographer Surprises The Internet With The Backstage Of His Photos
- 87-Year-Old Spanish Granny Is Killing It With Microsoft Paint
- Vegan 16-Year-Old Keeps Surprising His Instagram Fans With His Stunning Desserts And Breakfasts
- Russian Artist Breathes In New Life By Colorizing Vintage Hollywood Stars’ Photos
- This Couple Was Taking Wedding Photos When A Raccoon Family Decided To Join Them
Tags: art baby mandala photography photoshoot