Dogs may be man’s best friend but this doesn’t mean that man is always friendly towards dogs. Whether it’s dog fighting, abuse or neglect there are some people out there who are pretty cruel to these animals. Bertram the Pomeranian learned this horrible lesson when he was left behind by his breeders because he was ‘too big to sell.’ Luckily for Bert, New York artist Kathy Grayson found him on petfinder and immediately decided to adopt the pup.
His owner Kathy Grayson found him on a pet adoption site and brought him to NY where she owns an art gallery
“I gave him his own Instagram* as he was taking over my art gallery page! I need to post paintings and people just wanted to see Bert”
“I love when people come to the art gallery to see Bertie or when they bring their dogs to meet Bertie!
Bert’s now a social media star, with over 95k followers on Instagram*, and Kathy says she’s not surprised
“Bert is a wonderful guy and makes people happy, the Internet and social media are built for cute animals, people need an antidote to all the nastiness”
* Запрещены в РФ
Ссылки по теме:
- Dog Meets Her “Twin” On The Way To The Market, Convinces Its Owners To Adopt Him Immediately
- Owner Dumped Wolfdog At Kill Shelter When He Got Too Much, Luckily This Sanctuary Saved Hi
- Moment heroic dogs give their own lives to save sleeping toddler from cobra
- This Family Sanctuary Is Giving Abandoned Cats A Loving Home
- Heartless Owner Demands Overweight Retriever Be Put Down, Vet Finds Him A New Loving Home