Salvador Dali is the king of dystopian landscapes, creating elaborate worlds with nothing but paint and a canvas. Well, thanks to photoshop new artists have a unique tool to experiment with surrealism. Polish-born artist Mirek is one such artist who is using his 10 years of experience with the editing software to create one-of-a-kind images.
Ссылки по теме:
- This Artist Came Up With A Genius Way To Uses Puzzles
- Artists Everywhere Pay Tribute To Stephen Hillenburg, With Spongebob Inspired Art
- I’m A 19-Year-Old Turkish Guy Who Turns His Dreams Into Pictures
- 15-Year-Old Boy Prodigy Creates Animal Drawings From Memory
- After My Picture Went Viral i Knew That i Needed To Make More Art From The Litter That i Find