BRB, booking a one-way ticket to Tokyo.
1. OK first of all, the drinks have braille on them so if you're visually-impaired you can still know what you're drinking.
4. Most of the toilets have built-in bidets...even better you can play a noise to disguise pooping.
18. These handy devices tell you if it's raining outside, so you know to take an umbrella with you.
20. Bikes are stored in the most genius way.
Ссылки по теме:
- After Almost Losing My Life In 2016, I Made Sure 2017 Was The Best Year Of My Life
- 30 Amusing Wildlife Photos By Award-Winning Austrian Photographer
- Meet The Cutest Animal You’ve Never Heard Of
- 15+ Photos That Prove Japan Is Not Like Any Other Country
- Japanese Mom Captures Her Life With Her Twins And Triplets And It’s Just Too Adorable