The so-called 'street art' in Lisbon was getting out of hand. After a long period of cleanups, Lisbon City Council finally decided to acknowledge graffiti and urban art as a legitimate form of creative expression and facilitate, support and institutionalize it. And this is the result!
Until one day, urban art became sponsored by the City Council. Nowadays, you're free to express your creativity on the city walls and beautiful paintings are popping up all over the city
Ссылки по теме:
- These Hyperrealistic Paintings By A Japanese Artist Are So Precise You Might Confuse Them With Photo
- This Modern School Teacher Asks Her Students Draw On Her Dress, And The Result Is Adorable
- Banksy’s Girl With Balloon Is Sold For $1M, But Gets Immediately Shredded
- Girl Problems Illustrated In 31 Funny Comics By Russian Artist Anastasia Ivanova
- 87-Year-Old Spanish Granny Is Killing It With Microsoft Paint