I'm Davide Sasso and this is my project titled 'Tokyo Dream Distance' where I tried to capture the surreal beauty of Tokyo at night with my camera. I tried to give my photos that Cyberpunk look that I loved so much in some of my favorite movies, such as "Blade Runner" or "Akira". I published some of these photos on my social networks and I'm glad people like them a lot.
Ссылки по теме:
- Airbnb Is Offering The Chance To Spend A Night In The Louvre Glass Pyramid
- Japanese Experiment That Took Half A Century Ended In Amazing Tree ‘Crop Circles’
- Japanese Sleeper Trains Look Ordinary From Outside But Their Interiors Are A Peaceful Oasis
- I’m A 19-Year-Old Turkish Guy Who Turns His Dreams Into Pictures
- Photographer Uses His Own Nude Body To Create Surreal Worlds