Summer reached its boiling point - literally - this past week across Western Europe. The United Kingdom’s Met Office tweeted that London’s Heathrow Airport reached 98.4 degrees (36.9°C), a new record for July. While the heat in Cambridge, England, rose to 100.5 (38°C)degrees. Residents have had to get creative to keep cool and keep themselves laughing despite the heat.
Ссылки по теме:
- 26 People Who Definitely Totally 100% Nailed It
- Japanese Zoo Escape Drill Goes Viral And People Are Laughing At The Real Lions’ Reaction
- People Are Sharing Pics Of Boyfriends “Forced” To Take Perfect Pictures Of Their Girlfriends
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- Russian Artist Perfectly Recreated Mutt Cutts Van From “Dumb And Dumber”