A company called Peleg Design created a penguin egg cooker that lets you boil eggs inside the birds’ ‘tummies.’ Not only that, but you can also serve eggs inside these ‘Egguins.’ These puns are very much intended and are ‘eggcellent’ if I say so myself.
These penguins are great little kitchen helpers because they make boiling eggs a breeze, and it means you don’t have to watch out for splashing hot water. Nor do you have to ‘fish around’ for your eggs once they’re cooked.
Now, there are hundreds of ways to boil an egg. Delicious Meets Healthy writes that some people let their eggs sit in hot water that’s taken off the heat for around 15 minutes, or even bake their eggs in the oven for half an hour. But that sounds a bit difficult.
The general consensus among chefs is that around 4 to 5 minutes are enough for a soft-boiled egg and 8 to 9 for a hard-boiled one. The perfect egg takes 6-7 minutes to make. Naturally, I still manage to mess things up, even with clear guidelines like that. A pity there are no penguin helpers in my kitchen to help me out.
Ссылки по теме:
- Real Estate Agent Posts 25 Of The Worst Home Design Finds
- Interview: Artist Gives Discarded Household Objects New Life with Cross-Stitch Coverings
- 25 Year Old British Man Dresses As A 19th Century Regency Gentleman In Bespoke Clothing He Designs
- Disney Releases High-End Star Wars Furniture For The Most Stylish Fans
- There’s A Smart Planter That Uses Facial Expressions Allowing Your Plant To Express Its Needs