After all of the zoos and aquariums started to close their doors for visitors, many people began to wonder what happened to the animals. As it turned out, not only are they being taken care of very well, many of them are also provided with the chance to go on adventures.
Recently, Sea World in Australia went viral for taking a sea lion named Birri Junior out for an adventure
Recently, Sea World, located in the Gold Coast, Australia decided to take their adorable sea lion named Birri Junior out for an adventure. The handsome boy, as the employees call him, got the chance to visit his friends at the Shark Bay.
During this unique opportunity, Birri met up with tropical fish, rays and other bottom-dwellers. No one can deny that he looked pretty stoked!
The video of Birri’s adventures quickly went viral leaving people super excited for the next part.
Sea World is a theme park and oceanarium located on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It has opened its doors in 1971, 48 years ago.
Watch the video of Birri’s ‘field trip’ below
Today park is well-known for its attractions such as three roller coasters and a water ride. Visitors from around the world enjoy also love the marine attractions which include encountering such animals as penguins, dolphins, seals, polar bears sharks and many others.
Ссылки по теме:
- 19 Then And Now Photos Of Australia Show How Much Damage The Fires Have Already Done
- Someone Imagines What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face And The Result Is Funny Yet
- Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For 2020 Charity Calendar
- Angry Cockatoo Tears Down Anti-Bird Spikes And Throws Them To The Ground
- Pregnant Woman Is Painting Graffiti All Over This Australian Town